All Content is © Suit Yourself ( tm ) International, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE SEE ALL OUR EBAY LISTINGS: ................SUITYOURSELFINTERNATIONAL and SERAAMIS
MORE IN OUR STORE! ..........Click
SMALL ANCHOR OLD HAND FORGED IRON 3 PRONG HOOK HOOKS + RING FRENCH
- As per eBay requirements, we guarantee this to be original, genuine and authentic.
- By "antique " we mean over 100 years of age.
- By "vintage" we mean between 50 and 100 years of age.
- Old Anchor or hook with three (3) prong hooks, and an intrinsic but separate top ring.
- Hand forged and made from a hand forged old foreign iron alloy.
- Found in France.
- There are no maker marks, or other little status training wheels, to help you feel secure
with this purchase, with what we say it is and guarantee it to be, if you do not already recognize what it is.
- Use it on your dinghy or in your home for hanging kitchen pots or tools.
- This is well over 50 years of age.
- This is not a modern reproduction, it is not a recent copy, and it is not a fake.
- We guarantee our items to be exactly what we say they are.
- If you're concerned about authenticity, our accuracy, our background, how we come by our pieces, and how we know what we know,
please visit our website before emailing us.
- Please see all the photos, and please, don't skim over this listing; read it carefully.
- BE SURE TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS.
- Be sure to scroll the browser page all the way to the left AND to the right to see the entirety of each individual photo.
- Our charges represent an honorable cost of doing business that we cannot discount.
- Please, mind your manners and don't haggle over them.
- Thank you for your attention.
- This measures overall , from end to end, approximately 6 inches // 15 cm.
- This measures in width, depending on which two of the three possible hooks you select
to measure between, approximately 6 inches to 6.6 inches // 16 cm to 17 cm.
- The exterior diameter of the ring, as measured across the ring from outer edge across
to the opposite outer edge, measures approximately 2 inches // 5 cm.
By "antique " we mean over 100 years of age.
By "vintage" we mean between 50 and 100 years of age.
This item is made of matter and it is OLD;
it is well over 50 years of age
and this means it is NOT NEW.
It is not a recent reproduction. It is not a recent copy. It is not a fake.
Please see all the photos.
There are signs of age and usage
including but not limited to
some surface wear, surface scratches, bending of the metal,
minor oxidation and some rust,
and / or other irregularities characteristic of and typical of old metal things.
- There may also be other signs or indicators of age and usage
that we missed because we aren't specifically trained to see them.
The condition is good, there's nothing functionally wrong
with this, and the condition is exactly as shown in the photos; please look at all the photos carefully
and read this description carefully.
This has not been examined microscopically.
- We have not taken this apart or put it back together,
we've not subtracted anything from it nor added anything to it that was not already there when
we got it.
- We have not cleaned it.
We don't know the exact composition of the old foreign metal alloy used to make this;
we aren't metallurgists and cannot be certain. It is made from a hand forged iron alloy.
Magnets will stick to ferrous metals.
Magnets attract to ferrous metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, certain steels and other alloys.
Brass, aluminum, copper, and most stainless steels, however, are non ferrous, and magnets
are not attracted to them. For more information, please visit your nearest metallurgist, or geologist, or ask at your local library.
It is impossible to divine exactly what information a buyer
might want. It is the buyer's responsibility to carefully scrutinize a purchase
before buying. Please consider your purchase carefully.
We are happy to help in any way we can by answering your questions
to the best of our ability and furnishing additional specifics upon request.
Our eBay sales are final sales; there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Ask any questions before you buy.
A WORD ABOUT OLD THINGS
Wishful thinking will not make old things new.
If something about this bothers you, don't buy it.
If you want a new piece, or want this to look differently from the way it looks now, here,
then please don't even think of buying this. We've had buyers be disappointed afterwards
because things are exactly as we say they are.
This really is exactly as we're describing it; it is exactly as shown in the numerous photos below.
Please see all the photos. Please read all of this listing carefully.
Old things are not for those of you who disparage signs of aging
or for those of you certain that American manufacturing is the only
way anything can be made in this universe.
We want you to be happy with your purchases.
If something about this bothers you, don't buy it.
So many of you whine about the condition of old things after you get them,
even though we tell you the old condition explicitly, precisely, upfront, and repeatedly.
Wishful thinking will not make old things new. We realize it may
come as a surprise that many of us prefer things old, just as they are.
If you want this to be new, please, look elsewhere.
Thank you for your attention.
BELLE PETITE ANCRE ancienne en fer forgée.
- Dimensions: 15 cm de long pour 16 cm au plus large.
- Je n'en connais pas l'ancienneté exacte.
- Très bon état.
- Frais de port en sus.
- J’accepte PayPal.
- Bonnes enchères et merci de votre visite.