This sale is for a beautiful, wide cuff bracelet made from aluminum with an impressed design of flowers and leaves, set with faux turquoise and coral. Attached to the center of the bracelet is a multi-layer rosette. The first layer alternates metal fleur-de-lis with small turquoise color cobochons. The second layer has 16 'leaves' of metal. Next is a 5-point star set with coral color stones and a filigree double petal draped over each arm of the star. In the center is another turquoise cabochon. There are cabochons on each side of the rosette that are aqua color with white running through them.
The bracelet is 1 1/4" wide and 6 1/2" long. There is a 1" opening. Aluminum is a good material for a cuff as it flexes for ease in putting on and taking off.
I don't know what the cabochons are made of, but they are probably either plastic or glass. There is a little bit of glue residue around the bottoms of some of the cabochons indicating that they were reglued. Everything on the bracelet appears to be sturdy and I don't see any damage.
This is a beautiful bracelet. If you like the look of silver and turquoise but can't afford it, this would make a nice alternative.
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL USA ZIP-CODES.
OUR PHOTOS are a part of our description, so be sure to enlarge them. If you have any questions, please ask. As most of our jewelry comes from estate sales, we don't have presentation boxes. We wrap our jewelry in tissue paper and bubble wrap and mail it to you in a shipping box.
COMBINED INVOICE: If you are bidding on more than one item, we will be happy to provide you with a combined invoice, or will refund the extra shipping paid once your items are boxed and shipped.
PAYMENT DUE: Please confirm winning bid within 3 days of the auction end. Payment is due no later than 7 days from auction end. If you cannot pay within 7 days, YOU MUST CONTACT US. If we do not hear from you, we will file a dispute which can result in a strike on your account.
Buyer pays bid price plus shipping. We accept PayPal.
OHIO RESIDENTS pay Ohio Sales Tax based on your county tax rate. PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE TO ALLOW US TO ADJUST THE TAX FOR YOUR LOCATION. If you request to pick-up an item, we must charge 7% tax (our county rate). We accept CASH for pick-up items.
SHIPPING TIME: We will ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. If you need an item sooner, please let us know and we will expedite shipping, if possible.
SHIPPING CHARGE: Ebay shows you the shipping charge for this item. This is what it costs us to ship the item to your location. Shipping includes actual postage (which can be quite high from Ohio to the west coast), insurance that does not show on the postage label, and a small charge for professional packaging. The packaging ranges from $.50 on a small package to $4.00 on a very large box, and is about 1/2 our actual cost.
If you want your item to arrive well-packaged with the best possible chance of reaching you safely, then bid with confidence that we will spend time and money to pack your items correctly. If you feel the quoted shipping is incorrect, please contact us. ~We ask you to PLEASE contact us if there is a problem. Give us the opportunity to add you to our "Totally Satisfied" customer list.
International Buyers ~ Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
(1) We describe any damage we find, and provide detailed photos for you to examine the piece. If the piece has damage that we have not described or that was not visible in the photos, return the item in the same condition as sent and we will refund your money...bid price and shipping.
(2) But also be aware that vintage, handmade glass is NOT going to be perfect. It may contain bubbles or tool marks, or the crimps in the glass may be different sizes, or all pieces in a set might not be totally uniform. Vintage linens are USED linens and may have stains or pulls. Vintage china may have scratches or places where the glaze was missed.
(3) We try to write descriptions as we would want them to be written as buyers. We examine items carefully and describe any post-manufacturing flaws, such as chips, cracks, scratches, or stains that we find. We try to describe or photograph pre-manufacturing irregularities, but because these are not considered flaws, we may overlook something. Please examine the photos.
(4) If you are concerned about an item's condition, please ask us before buying. We will be happy to answer your questions.
We are lifelong glass collectors who began selling on ebay while cleaning out the attic. Now this retired carpentry instructor (brad-bender) and his retired banker wife are working harder than ever, searching out the best auctions and bringing you wonderful pre-owned treasures.
We find many wonderful pieces of local glass and china at estate auctions and are happy to send them on to you. We are learning about many types of collectibles and always welcome your help if we describe an item incorrectly.
Just click on "Ask a Question" tab at the top of the page under Seller Info. If you send an email to our AOL account, please be patient as we may not get your email as quickly as we would an Ebay message.